AdBlocker Ultimate offers its users to easily add/remove their own custom or external filters lists. It doesn't require any advanced skills or knowledge.
How to add custom filters?
Simply follow these instructions:
- Go to AdBlocker Ultimate's settings menu through its icon at the top right corner of your browser.
2. Navigate to the Filters menu.
3. Click on Custom Filters.
4. Click on Add Custom Filter.
5. Enter/Paste URL or file path to your custom/external filter and click Submit.
6. Voila! Your filter appeared in the Custom Filters menu.
How to remove custom filters?
In order to remove your custom filter, you simply need to click on the Trash icon and confirm your decision: